ConstitutionThe Streetfighters Car Club has very strict rules and regulations. The following constitution should be considered law so read carefully.
Purpose of the Streetfighters Car Club
- Enjoy the design, modification, and racing of streetfighter-style muscle cars with a minimum of encumbrances.
- Advancing the streetfighter-style of build through demonstrations .
- Sharing knowledge and skills relating to Streetfighter cars and subculture with others.
Qualifications for Membership
- Ownership of one (1) or more "streetfighter" style musclecars of any make, any model. Foreign makes accepted if term fits build style.
- Unlimited to any year cars. As long as the style is representative, then the terms fits.
- A member of this club must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Streetfighter cars must be able to go, stop, turn, and be driven hard.
The following by laws shall be considered absolute unless a member feels that a particular section is too restrictive. In such an event, the member can consider the law(s) as non-existent.
- A club meeting shall be considered officially in session when two (2) or more members find themselves engaged in conversation about streetfighters; telephone and forums included.
- Club members should attempt to attend no less than one (1) meeting per year.
- No attempt shall be made to formally request the assembly of the entire membership for a meeting or any other function. Meetings are held if two (2) or more members make it to the track, road course, or alternative location.
- There shall be no less than two (2) members.
- Should the official club roster fall below two (2) qualified members the club will be considered disbanded.
Dues & Fines
- There are no dues; just dues paid on the track/road course: driving, learning and earning ones stripes.
- Fines appropriate for the offense shall be levied at the discretion of the club President.
- President and vice presidents are exempt from any fines.
- The official club uniform shall meet the following description:
- Any Garment or combination of garments that adequately cover the body's "Private Parts".
- Upper garments are optional for vice presidents… unless they are male.
- Jeans and t-shirts are preferred apparel.
- Chains, spikes, mohawks, brassknuckles, luchador masks, afro wigs, and leather jackets optional.
- An ugly mug, scars, tooth loss from a fight or snarl are all a plus.
Lastly, one of the most enjoyable aspects of the Streetfighters Car Club are the people involved. Despite great distances that separate the Streetfighters themselves, there is a strong sense of pride and friendship that prevails within the community. Being a stand up fella is just as important if not more important than the car you drive.
Participation on the pro-touring.com and lateral-g.net message boards are the best way to contribute to this aspect. Spending time on those particular sites isn’t necessary but it gives the existing members a great way to see who you are and what you're about. No matter how cool you're car is, or how hard you drive than the next guy, if you've got a bad attitude and are interested in your own egos then you're probably not going to fit well with this club... and the others won’t allow that anyway.Mister Vengeance Driver/Owner of VENGEANCE 67 Camaro Streetfighter Streetfighter Car Club General